The following Annexes form part of the Adaptation Sub-Committee’s (ASC) 2015 Progress Report to Parliament. They provide the latest UK trend information on indicators of exposure, vulnerability, action and realised impact that informed the ASC’s assessment of the UK’s progress in preparing for climate change.
This page will be updated with further visual adaptation indicators in due course.
- Annex 1: NAP actions
- Annex 2: Built Environment
- Annex 3: Infrastructure
- Annex 4: Healthy and resilient communities
- Annex 5: Agriculture and forestry
- Annex 6: Natural environment
- Annex 7: Business chapter
- New development in flood risk areas: updated figures (February 2016)