You can contact the Committee in a variety of ways:
- For speaking and event invitations or to contact the Chief Executive, please email [email protected]. If your request is urgent, please call +44 (0) 75 8510 4950.
- For complaints, comments and copyright information – please read our guidance.
- To make a Freedom of Information request – please fill out the contact form below inserting ‘Freedom of Information request’ at the top of the message. Please read our guidance prior to making a request for information
- For press enquiries only, please call +44 (0) 7940 703 911. Please do not call this number unless you are a member of the news media.
- For any further enquiries please send us a message, using the form below. We are a small organisation with fixed resources to carry out our statutory duties. We read all of the correspondence we receive, but we are unable to offer detailed responses to enquiries.
- Our address – 151 Buckingham Palace Rd, Victoria, London SW1W 9SZ