Agenda and minutes of the Committee on Climate Change meeting on 8 June 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- the executive summary of the Committee’s forthcoming Progress Report to Parliament, due for publication on 28 June
- launch plans for the 2018 Progress Report to Parliament
- an update on work currently underway on the CCC’s hydrogen report, due out in autumn 2018
- emerging results from a project looking at the costs and benefits of tighter standards for new buildings
- a planned letter to the Secretary of State for Transport following the Government’s recent announcement about increased capacity at London’s Heathrow Airport