Agenda and minutes of the Adaptation Sub-Committee meeting on 18 January 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- a proposed outline for the ASC’s forthcoming report on coasts
- a draft proposal for the ASC’s second evaluation of Scotland’s Climate Change Adaptation Programme (SCCAP)
- an update on Defra’s 25-year environment plan and the proposed independent environmental body to monitor environmental standards
- a presentation from Mark Lewis (Barclays) on climate-related financial disclosure
- an update from Daniel Johns (Defra) about the department’s agricultural policy and priorities