Agenda and minutes of the Committee on Climate Change meeting on 23 June 2017.
Topics discussed included:
- increasing the impact of the Committee, led by the National Audit Office
- an update on launch plans for the Committee’s annual progress report
- an overview of future work plans, covering bio-energy and hydrogen
- assessment of Scotland’s draft climate change plan to inform the Committee’s report to the Scottish Government in the autumn of 2017
- Wales’ emission reduction targets, power-sector modelling