Agenda and minutes of the Adaptation Committee meeting on 19 October 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- key messages from the Adaptation Committee’s land-use report and Executive Summary sign-off
- launch plans and key messages ahead of the publication of the land-use report
- update on progress on the Government’s second National Adaptation Programme and the Committee’s 2019 progress report
- a proposal to change the name of the Adaptation Sub-Committee – to the Adaptation Committee
- discussion of a chapter on society from the Committee’s forthcoming assessment of the Scottish Climate Change Adaptation Programme
- an update on analysis being undertaken for the Committee’s 2019 housing report