Agenda and minutes of the Adaptation Committee meeting on 7 December 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- the emerging narrative for the Committee’s housing report due for publication in 2019
- a discussion with Richard Betts, Project Director for the UK’s third Climate Change Risk Assessment evidence report, due in 2021
- an update on the Committee’s 2019 progress report, including initial outcome mapping, with Paul Watkiss from PWA Associates
- a run through of the updated Executive Summary for the Committee’s assessment of the Scottish Climate Change Adaptation Programme, and a discussion of the proposed concern scores
- a look-back at 2018 and the Committee’s achievements over the previous year