Agenda and minutes of the Adaptation Committee meeting on 21 September 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- a presentation from an external speaker, Hugh Ellis, from the Town and Country Planning Association
- Executive Summary sign-off for the Committee’s forthcoming Coastal Report
- an update on the Scottish Climate Change Adaptation Programme and discussion of the Red Amber Green (RAG) analysis
- approach to the Committee’s progress report due in 2019
- discussion of the press release to accompany the Committee’s coastal report