Agenda and minutes of the Adaptation Sub-Committee meeting on 22 June 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- potential recommendations for the Committee’s draft land use report due out in autumn 2018
- an update on the latest evidence from the Committee’s draft coastal report, and a discussion on a potential communication plan once the report has been finalised
- an update on the ASC”s plans for a second assessment of Scottish Climate Change Adaptation Programme (SCCAP)
- an update on the third Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA) evidence report, due to be published in 2021
- and a brief update on key secretariat meetings