Agenda and minutes of the Adaptation Sub-Committee meeting on 22 March 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- an outline of the ASC’s contribution to the Committee’s forthcoming report on land-use
- a discussion on the metrics used in Defra’s 25-year environment plan
- an update on the cost-benefit analysis work underway for the ASC’s coasts report
- an update on plans for the ASC/CCC forthcoming report on cities
- an update on the UKCP18 work led by the Met Office, including plans for launch
- a discussion about the methodology and initial steps underway on the third Climate Change Risk Assessment (CCRA3)