- Meeting date:
- 14 December 2018
Minutes of the Committee on Climate Change meeting on 14 December 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- the Committee had an extensive discussion of issues relating to the narrative and recommendations of the Housing report
- the work plan and scope of the work on Long-Term Targets
- the evidence on global progress on emissions, future global emissions pathways potentially consistent with the Paris Agreement
- how the UK can contribute to emissions reduction overseas
- the approach to the updated assessment of feasible emissions reductions within the UK.