- Meeting date:
- 17 May 2019
Agenda and minutes of the Committee on Climate Change joint meeting on 17 May 2019.
Topics discussed included:
- discussed the response to the Net Zero advice published on the 2 May
- the secretariat presented on the latest emissions statistics (for 2018 for CO₂ and 2017 for other greenhouse gases) and policy developments.
- the secretariat presented some possible key messages for the joint adaptation/mitigation progress report, to be published in July.
- the secretariat presented the findings of a consultancy project on how the second carbon budget had been met
- the secretariat presented on the power sector, with a focus on future policy