Agenda and minutes of the Committee on Climate Change meeting on 23 March 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- a presentation by Daniel Johns (of Defra) on the Government’s post-CAP policy consultation
- a presentation by Professor John Barrett (University of Leeds) on distributional issues relating to energy bills
- suggested scope for a new report on agriculture, due for publication in 2018
- suggested scope for a new report on aviation, due for publication in 2019
- an update on future supply of bioenergy resources, ahead of the Committee’s bioenergy review, due for publication in 2018