Agenda and minutes of the Committee on Climate Change meeting on 26 January 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- a presentation by Lord Adair Turner on the work of the Energy Transitions Commission
- an update on the Committee’s forthcoming Hydrogen Review (due for publication in 2018)
- discussion of the Plan B application for a judicial review on the UK’s 2050 emissions reduction target
- a discussion about the Committee’s ‘ways of working’ with the Secretariat, following an NAO effectiveness session earlier in 2017
- a discussion about the Committee’s future work plans
- a review of the Committee’s ‘core script’ (its public-facing narrative)