Agenda and minutes of the Committee on Climate Change meeting on 27 April 2018.
Topics discussed included:
- priorities for stakeholder engagement in the year ahead
- policy design principles from work emerging from the Committee on Fuel Poverty
- an external presentation from Greg Marsden of the Commission on Travel Demand
- long-term scenarios for heat decarbonisation, including new work by Imperial College London
- an overview of preliminary data on 2017 UK GHG emissions reduction, and consideration of the CCC’s 2018 Progress Report to Parliament
- emerging results from a consultancy project looking at F-gases (fluorinated gases)