Keep up to date with the latest expected dates for new CCC publications, as well as key events featuring CCC speakers.
The path to Net Zero: Event series
The Climate Change Committee (CCC) has published its recommendation on the level of the Sixth Carbon Budget in December 2020. It sets the path to the UK’s Net Zero emissions target in 2050, as the first carbon budget to be set into law following that commitment. The CCC is holding an online series of events looking at how the UK can get to Net Zero and the opportunities and challenges ahead. Click on the links below for further information on what each event will cover and who’s on the panel.
- 14 January: The UK’s international contribution – the Sixth Carbon Budget and Net Zero
- 20 January: The Economics of Net Zero
- 27 January: Financing Net Zero
- 03 February: Policies to meet Net Zero
- 10 February: Net Zero: The role of individual action
- 17 February: Net Zero: The role of business
- 24 February: Net Zero: The role of local action
- 03 March: Net Zero: The need for joint action on adaptation