UK business opportunities of moving to a low carbon economy
The following report accompanies the Committee on Climate Change’s 2017 report on energy prices and bills.
- Full report: UK business opportunities of moving to a low carbon economy (March 2017, Ricardo).
The report provides an analysis of the opportunities to UK businesses to supply global markets with low carbon materials and goods and services. The report considers:
- the position of the current UK low carbon economy
- the size of the market opportunity for UK businesses in 2030 and 2050
- the barriers to UK business capturing a larger share of the global market
- the opportunity to increase the UK’s share of future global markets
View the data